2022 southern california TOUR
- Sunday, February 20 to Friday, February 25, 2022
- Early registration is $2,199. Early registration ends September 10, 2021 or when the tour fills. Late registration after September 10, 2021 is $2,399 .
- $500 deposit with the balance due October 15, 2021. Due to the unique situation, fees are completely refundable until October 15 when we should know more about the tour. Should the tour be cancelled after October 15 due to new Covid restrictions, we will refund all fees paid.
- Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis until the trip is filled. Please register early to take advantage of the discount and to be assured a spot on the tour. We will have a maximum of 28 students on the tour.
- Trip is open to sophomores (class of 2024), juniors (class of 2023), and seniors (class of 2022).
- Each student must have health coverage and must have proof of a COVID-19 vaccination, as some of the colleges have indicated this will be a requirement for visits. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept students who are not vaccinated. Parents will complete a healthcare emergency form, and waiver and consent forms.
- Includes coach bus transportation, five nights lodging (double occupancy), and breakfast each day. All other meals, and incidental expenses paid by participant.
- Athens Advisors counselors will supervise the tour. Mixed gender tours will always have both female and male counselors.
- Prospective school visits show in graphic below. School visits subject to availability. Registrants will receive updated information and complete itineraries.