2020 MIDWEST TOUR
- Dates: Sunday, April 12 to Saturday, April 18, 2020.
- Registration cost is $2,400 without airfare. Registration for travel accompanied by Athens Advisors (from San Jose, CA) subject to the actual cost of airfare. Please contact Doug Locker early for the best fare.
- Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis until the trip is filled. Please register early to take advantage of the discount and to be assured a spot on the tour.
- Trip is open to sophomores (class of 2022), juniors (class of 2021), and seniors (class of 2020).
- Each student must have health coverage. Parents will complete a healthcare emergency form, and waiver and consent forms.
- Includes coach bus transportation, five nights lodging (triple occupancy), and breakfast each day. All other meals, and incidental expenses paid by participant.
- Athens Advisors counselors will supervise the tour. Mixed gender tours will always have both female and male counselors.
- Prospective school visits show in graphic below. School visits subject to availability. Registrants will receive updated information and complete itineraries.