- Dates: July 26 to Aug. 1, 2020
- Early-bird registration cost is $2,595, which includes coach bus transportation, six nights lodging (triple occupancy), and breakfast each day. Late registration fee of $2,895 begins May 6, 2020, space permitting. Flights and all other meals, and incidental expenses paid by participant. For those who can travel from the Bay Area, please contact us if you would like to join our group flight.
- Trip is open to rising sophomores (class of 2023), rising juniors (class of 2022), and rising seniors (class of 2021).
- Each student must have health coverage. Parents will complete a healthcare emergency form, and waiver and consent forms.
- Athens Advisors counselors will supervise the group and there will be male and female counselors on the tour.
- Prospective school visits show in graphic below. School visits subject to availability. Registrants will receive updated information and complete itineraries.